Skip to content
- Paneer (chena) – 1 cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup (as per your taste)
- Whole cardamom – 1-2
- Using your hand press for 5-6 min, until paneer becomes smooth (You can use blender also).
- Soft dough is ready.
- Take the small portions of paneer in your hand and shape them into small balls.
- Roll the paneer balls between your palm and keep all of them on a plate.
- Add 2 cups of water, sugar, cardamom into the microwave bowl.
- Mix well, till sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Now put all the paneer balls in sugar water.
- Place the bowl in microwave oven, and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes check the rasgullas.
- Again check the rasgullas and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After approximately15 minutes in total your rasgullas will become soft and fluffy.
- Rasgullas has become puffy & doubled in size.
- Now take them out in a bowl .
- Soft Rasgullas are ready to serve…
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: