- White Bread – 4 (remove the edges of the bread)
- Sugar (as per your taste)
- Coconut powder –1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Ghee / butter – 1tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
For Stuffing –
- Cashew, Almonds, Pista and coconut powder
- Green food color (optional)
- Add bread pieces into grinder jar to make fine powder.
- Add milk into the crumbed bread, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add ghee into it.
- Add coconut powder, cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Add soaked bread, cardamom powder, sugar mix well.
- Cook on low heat, until its becomes thick and dry.
- Once ready, let it cool down.
- Add cashew, almonds, pista, coconut powder sugar into the jar and make a fine powder.
- Once powder is ready, add food color and with the help of milk make a soft dough.
- Dough is ready we will use this for stuffing.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts and make roll.
- Dough we kept in the fridge is ready now, divide the dough into two equal parts.
- Cover the dough from both the sides with plastic wrap and with the help of rolling pin roll the dough
- Remove plastic wrap from top, add the stuffing and gently roll them.
- Roll is ready, wrap the roll into plastic wrap.
- Keep it in fridge for 1 hour, so it can settle down.
- Once bread Pista rolls settled, cut it into pieces as per your choice.
- Bread Pista roll is ready to serve…