Skip to content
- Boiled potato –1
- Leftover rice – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of Black pepper
- Grated garlic – 1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Grated Cottage cheese for stuffing
- Peel boiled potato and mash well.
- Add leftover rice, salt to taste, garlic, black pepper, Italian seasoning into the mashed potato.
- Mix everything together.
- Make small balls out of the dough, if dough is sticking on your palm you can grease your palm with oil.
- Now flatten the balls in you palm, fill little grated cottage cheese.
- Close it evenly by rolling the ball in your hand and coat with bread crumbs.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough and keep it in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan/kadhai to medium heat.
- Drop the balls in heated oil, few at a time.
- Keep stirring until it turns golden in color.
- Once ready, transfer into a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- Cheese balls are ready to serve…