- Grapes (any other fruits which can be consumed with skin)
- Remove the grapes from stem.
- Add water just enough to cover the grapes, keep aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, rub them gently and discard the water.
- Again add water just enough to cover the grapes, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp vinegar.
- Mix well and cover and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, rinse them few times with lots of water.
- Now grapes are clean to use, put all the grapes into the container and keep it into the fridge.