- Lengthwise sliced Capsicum /bell pepper (you can use any color of capsicum)
- Shredded cabbage
- Onions thinly sliced
- Lengthwise sliced carrot
- Rice flour –2 tbsp.
- Besan /chic flour – 4 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Ginger – garlic paste or crushed –1/2 cup
- Ajwain /carom seeds –1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder –1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder or green chilli (as per your taste)
- Oil for deep frying
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and with the help of water prepare the dough.
- Dough should be thick enough so that the vegetables are coated evenly.
- Adjust salt if needed and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan /kadhai on medium heat.
- Take small portion of the dough and gently drop in hot oil.
- Keep stirring and fry on a medium heat until it turns light golden in color.
- Once ready, transfer fried pakoras to a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- Repeat the same for rest of the dough.
- Mix Vegetable Pakora is ready, serve hot with chutney….