Skip to content
- Rava/Semolina/Sooji – 1 cup
- Powder Sugar – 3/4 cup (as per your taste)
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom( Elachi) powder – 1/4 tea spoon
- All purpose Flour / Maida –1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil / butter – 1/2 cup
- Tutti Fruity –2 tbsp.
- Curd / Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder –1 tsp.
- Sand (Balu)– 2 cups, for baking purpose
- Whisk the curd slowly and add vegetable oil, rava, sugar and mix it well.
- Add half of milk & mix it well.
- Add Maida & whisk slowly.
- Cover lid and rest it for 15-20 min, after 15-20 min whisk again.
- Add Elachi powder, baking powder mix it well for few seconds.
- If required you can add reaming milk & bring Rava mix to pouring consistency.
- Grease cake tin with little oil / butter.
- Add Sand (Balu) in cooker, spread in evenly and heat it for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Pour half of the cake batter into cake tin.
- Remove Gasket & Whistle of pressure cooker.
- Place cake tin, close cooker lid and cook on low heat for 30-35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes remove lid and insert a toothpick at the center of the cake, if it comes out clean it means your cake is ready.
- If you want you can add more Tutti fruity on the top.
- Once Rava cake is cool down completely, take the cake out of the cooker.
- Rava cake is ready to serve.