- Boiled potatoes – 3
- Salt to taste
- Grated Garlic – 1 tsp.
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp.
- Grated Cottage cheese – 1/2 cup
- Italian seasoning –1/2 tsp.
- Corn flour/corn starch- 2 tsps.
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Peel all the potatoes and use a grater to grate the potatoes.
- Add all the ingredients into the grated potatoes.
- If you want you can add chopped green chilli or red chilli powder.
- Mix well, knead to a soft dough and adjust salt if needed .
- Soft Dough is ready.
- Grease the surface with oil.
- Flatten potato dough nicely and cut the flattened dough evenly into square shapes.
- Repeat same for rest of the potatoes.
- Heat oil into the pan/kadhai on medium heat.
- Place potatoes cube into the hot oil gently.
- Keep tossing and flipping the potatoes.
- Fry until it becomes crispy and brown in color.
- Garlic potatoes are ready, transfer to a kitchen or absorbent tissue.
- You can serve garlic potatoes with tomato ketchup.