Skip to content
- Makhana (lotus seeds) – 50 gram
- Oil / Ghee – 1 tsp.
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt or black salt to taste
- Curry leaves – 7-8
- Ground nuts or cashew nuts – 1 tbsp.
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Heat a pan add oil, curry leaves and cook for few minutes on low heat.
- After few minutes add makhana on low heat for 8-9 minutes or till crunchy.
- Now add pinch of turmeric powder mix well.
- After 8-9 minutes turn off the heat and put the makhana into the bowl.
- Now heat a pan add ground nuts and roast for few minutes or till crunchy.
- Now Add roasted ground nuts into the bowl.
- Add black salt, black pepper and mix well.
- Fried Makhana is ready to serve or store in airtight container.