Very tasty….try it your home..
Preparation time: 60-65 minutes
Serving: 13-14 balls
- Oreo biscuits- 20-25 piece
- Cheese cream/unsweetened condensed milk- ¾ cup
- White chocolate (bars/chips) – 1 cup
- Brown chocolate (bars/chips) – 1 cup
- Put the biscuits in a zip lock bag and use a rolling pan to crush the biscuits in fine powder (you can use blender also).
- Take a bowl add crushed biscuits and cheese cream, mix together and make a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of prepared dough make a lemon size ball.
- Keep it in refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now melt both the white and brown chocolate separately in a double boiler or microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk both the white and brown chocolate separately till it becomes smooth and become little cold.
- Using a spoon dip one Oreo at a time in the melted brown chocolate to get a smooth chocolate coating all over the balls. Repeat the same for white chocolate for rest of the balls.
- Now place the chocolate coated balls in a separate plate to cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- Now using a fork make striped patterns of white chocolate on the brown balls and brown patterns on the white balls or you can decorate like this also.
- Oreo Truffles is ready to serve.