- Rice flour – 1 cup
- Grated coconut powder – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery as per your taste
- Sugar as per your taste
- 2 pinch of salt
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Ghee / butter – 2 tbsp.
- Mix dry fruits as per your choice
- Whole milk – 1 liter
- Add coconut powder, ghee in the pan and cook on medium heat for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add sugar and jaggery as per your taste.
- Add mixed dry fruits, mix well and remove from the heat and allow it to cool down.
- Boil the milk on medium heat.
- Add rice flour, salt into the bowl and mix well.
- Use Luke warm water to make a soft dough and keep it side for 10 minutes.
- Apply ghee on your palm, take small portion from the dough and make it round like a small ball.
- Press it and place some coconut mixture in the center..
- Bring edges together to cover the filling, roll it and press it.
- Make all the pitha in the same way.
- Add cardamom powder into the hot milk and mix well.
- Add all the pitha one by one into the hot milk and cook for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add sugar or jaggery according to your taste, mix well.
- Keep stirring it, otherwise it will stick in the container.
- After 15 – 20 minutes switch off the stove.
- Dudh Puli Pitha is ready to serve..