- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cashew Nuts – 1/2 cup
- Almonds sliced – 1/2 cup
- Pistachio (Pista) – 1/2 cup
- Honey – 1 tsp. (optional)
- Wax paper or butter paper
- Heat a pan on low heat and add sugar.
- Continue stirring until the sugar melts completely.
- Turn off the heat, when sugar has melted completely.
- Add honey and mix well.
- Add all the dry fruits and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture on the butter paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly and put some Pista upon the mixture.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Caramel dry fruit Chikki is ready, remove the butter paper from chikki.
- Break it into pieces as big or small as you want.