- Rice flour –1 cup
- All purpose flour (Maida) or Whole wheat flour –1/2 cup
- Sugar –1/2 cup (as per your taste)
- Overripe bananas or ripe bananas– 2
- Sesame seeds (white til ) –1 tbsp.
- Oil for deep- frying
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp. (optional)
- Coconut powder or grated – 1/3 cup
- Peel the bananas and mash with fork or spoon.
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl and mix well.
- Add some water to make thick paste.
- Refrigerate for 20 –25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadhai on medium flame.
- Take small portion of the paste and drop in hot oil.
- Deep fry banana fritters in hot oil until crisp and golden.
- Keep tossing and flipping.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Repeat to make the rest of it.
- Banana fritters is ready to serve.