This is a modified version of Chicken 65, specially made for my Vegetarian friends…
- Cauliflower florets- 2 cup (wash and dry)
- Ginger-garlic paste -2 tbsp.
- All purpose flour (maida) -3 tbsp.
- Corn starch (corn flour) -2 tbsp.
- Whole Curry leaves-10-12
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Chopped curry leaves -6-7
- Red chilli powder -1 tbsp.(as per your taste)
- Black pepper powder -1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients into the mixing bowl (don’t add whole curry leaves).
- Use water to prepare thick paste and add cauliflower florets.
- Coat the cauliflower florets well, adjust salt if needed and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil into the kadhai/pan on medium heat and fry the cauliflower florets until it turns light golden, keep stirring.
- Add curry leaves into hot oil.
- Drain fried cauliflower florets on a kitchen tissue.
- Cauliflower- 65 is ready to serve…