- White Bread slices -2-3
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Sugar -2 tsp (as per your taste)
- Almonds – 10-12 (soak and peel the almonds)
- Chopped pistachio for garnishing
- Saffron (kesar) –few strands
- Whole milk -1 liter
- Take any shape of cookie cutter, and cut the breads.
- Add almonds and few saffron strands into the blender jar, grind into fine
- To make flavored milk, bring the milk to boil in a non-stick pan on high to low flame.
- Add the grinded almond, pistachio paste into the boiled milk
- Keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- When the milk become little thicker, add sugar, cardamom powder into the milk and keep stirring.
- Flavored milk is ready, turn off the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Soak the bread slices into the flavored milk for few minutes.
- Serve and garnish the soaked bread with pistachio and saffron strands and serve…