- Okra (Bhindi)-15 to 20 pieces
- Chickpeas flour (Besan)-2 tbsp
- Rice flour -1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder -1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste -1 tbsp
- Gram masala powder-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Cut the bhindi/okra length wise.
- Add besan, rice flour, salt to taste, Turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, gram masala powder, red chilli powder and Vegetable oil-1tsp into the bowl, and mix well.
- If required you can add little water also.
- Mix them nicely until they get coated on the okra.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadhai on medium heat.
- Place okra in the oil gently.
- Fry until it becomes crispy and brown in color.
- Keep tossing and flipping the okra.
- Take them out once they become brown in color.
- Bhindi/okra Fry is ready to serve.