- Poppy seeds (khuskhus) –1 tsp
- Fennel seeds –1 tsp
- Whole Green cardamom seeds or powder –1/2 tsp
- Whole milk –2 cup (boiled and cooled)
- Saffron (kesar) –few strands
- Almonds –9 -10
- Cashews –9 -10
- Pistachio /Pista-9 -10
- Black pepper –2-3 (optional)
- Sugar –2 tbsp (as per your taste)
- Add poppy seeds, fennel seeds, whole cardamom seeds, saffron, almonds, cashews, pista, sugar per your taste and black pepper into the blender jar and make a fine powder.
- Add the grinded mixture into the milk (as per your taste) and keep it in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- You can keep the remaining powder in refrigerator to be used afterwards.
- After 2-3 hours filter this mixture using a strainer.
- Garnish with pista powder and saffron strands.
- Thandi cold drink is ready to serve…