- Carrot (cut into length wise) -1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Onions sliced –1 cup
- Green peas –1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil –2 tbsp.
- Chopped garlic cloves –3-4
- Capsicum (cut into length wise) –1 cup
- Red chilli sauce as per your taste
- White vinegar -1 tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsps..
- Spring onions (sliced) – 1 cup
- Sugar –1/2 tsp. (optional)
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add garlic and fry for 1 min.
- Add onions cook for 1 minutes on medium heat.
- Add carrots and cook for 1 minutes.
- Now add capsicum cook for few minutes.
- Add cabbage, spring onions, peas and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- After 1-2 minutes add salt, Sugar (optional)-1 tsp, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add white vinegar, soya sauce, red chilli sauce mix well and cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Vegetable stuffing is ready, turn off the heat.
- Add 1/2 cup of water in a plate and soak each roll for 1 minute.
- Once the roll is soaked, take out the roll from water and place the roll on a flat surface.
- Add one table spoon of stuffing on the roll and fold the roll in uniform pattern as
shown in the video.
- Heat 2 cup water in idli maker or rice cooker, place the spring rolls in the boiler and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Steamed veg spring roll is ready to serve.