- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Besan (chick flour) – 1/2 cup
- Dokhla powder -1/3 cup (optional)
- Vegetable oil – 2 tsp for making dough and 2 tsp for shallow fry
- Salt as per your taste
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Roasted and crushed peanuts – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder or chopped green chilly (as per your taste)
- White til (sesame seeds) -1 tsp for preparing dough and 1 tsp for shallow fry
- Wash and chopped Dill (soya sag) –1 cup
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- With help of water prepare knead thoroughly to prepare the dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portion and roll each into cylindrical shape, dill mudhiya is ready to Cook.
- Heat 2 cup water in idli maker or rice cooker, grease with oil and steam mudhiya for 15-20 minutes
- You can check with toothpick or knife if mudhiya is cooked properly or not.
- Dill mudhiya is ready, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Slice the cooked dill mudhiya into half-inch pieces
- Heat oil into the kadhai/pan, add sesame seeds and green chilly and cook for few minutes.
- Keep stirring periodically to make sure it cooked evenly.
- Dill mudhiya is ready, you can serve with sauce as snacks or starters
- You can add dill mudhiya to gravy and prepare dill mudhiya kofta curry.