Testy and Yummy…
- Chopped pineapple pieces -1 cup
- Sugar –1 cup
- Lemon juice –2 tbsp
- Cinnamon stick/powder –1/2 inch
- Yellow food color (optional)
- Cloves -2
- Cut the pineapple in small pieces and grind them in mixer.
- Take the finely grinded pineapple into a hot pan and add sugar, cinnamon, cloves and yellow color mix all together and cook on medium flame.
- Keep stirring every 1-2 minutes continuously, cook it till it gets thick.
- Switch off the flame, take out the cinnamon sticks and cloves from the jam.
- Now add lemon juice, mix well.
- Pineapple jam is ready, let it cool down completely and then keep it in airtight jar for storage.