Bread paneer vegetable roll recipe is good idea for kids tiffin box. This is not only delicious but also full of health benefits I am sure your kids will like this.
- Paneer/ cottage cheese(crumbled) – 1 cup
- White/brown slices of bread – 6
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil/butter
- Pizza sauce –2 tbsp
- All purpose flour(Maida) /corn starch–1 tbsp
- Chopped carrots –1/2 cup
- Green peas –1/2 cup
- Chopped onions –1/2 cup
- Ginger-Garlic paste (optional)
- Chopped green chilli (optional)
You can use any kind of vegetables (beans, capsicum, etc.)
- Heat a pan on medium flame, add oil and chopped onions sauté for few minutes. (If you are using ginger-garlic you can add now with onions)
- Add chopped carrot and green peas, sauté them until it turns golden in color.
- Add crumbled paneer and salt cook for few minutes.
- After few minutes add pizza sauce mix all together and cook for few minutes. Once this is ready turn off the flame let it cool down.
- Trim the edges of the breads.
- Make a thin paste of the Maida with little water, brush the edge of the bread with this paste. Place a mixture on the edge of the bread, press the edges from all sides to seal the edges.
- Heat a pan with butter and sallow fry all the breads roll till they turn golden brown in color on both the sides.
- You can also bake the bread rolls instead of frying.
- Bread paneer vegetable roll is ready, serve with tomato ketchup.