- Raw Mango -1
- Ghee /Oil –1 table spoon
- Fennel seeds –1 tea spoon
- Bay leaves –2
- Jiggery/sugar -1 cup (as per your taste)
- Red chilli powder –1/2 tea spoon (as per your taste)
- Black salt –1/2 tea spoon
- Gram masala –1/2 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder –1 pinch for color (optional)
- Raisins (optional)
- Peel the Mango and grate with grater.
- Heat a pan add ghee, fennel seeds and bay leaves cook for few second.
- Add grated mango, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- After 2-3 minutes add Jaggery, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and gram masala.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, keep stirring till it become little thick.
- Mango chutney is ready to serve.