Very tasty…try this at home…
- Cottage cheese/Paneer –2 cup (cube size)
- Tomato sauce –1 tbsp
- Chopped onions –1/2 cup
- Chopped capsicum –1/2 cup
- Garlic cloves –5-6
- Whole red chilli (you can take any kind of chilli) –3-4
- Sugar(optional) –1/2 tsp
- Vegetable oil –1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds –1 tsp
- Curry leaves –9-10
- Transfer the garlic, red chilli, tomato sauce, sugar in a mixer jar and grind it to smooth paste.
- Heat a pan, add oil, curry leaves and cumin seeds, cook for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes add chopped capsicum and cook for few minutes.
- Add paneer and salt into the pan cook for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute add paste and mix all together, cook for few minutes.
- Spicy garlic paneer is ready, serve hot with your meals.