Skip to content
- Yogurt/curd –1 cup
- Chopped Pineapple pieces –1/2 cup
- Chopped Green chilli or red chilli powder – 1 (as per your taste)
- Chopped coriander leaves –1 table spoon
- Roasted Cumin powder –1/2 tea spoon
- Black salt (as per your taste)
- Chaat masala powder –1/2 tea spoon
- Take a bowl, add curd and whisk it.
- Add chopped pineapple, chopped green chili, black salt, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and mix well.
- Transfer raita into a serving bowl, garnish with pineapple pieces.
- Serve with your meals.