Winter is here…..and its good to have Gond ka laddu during winter. It gives warmth, immunity and energy to the body. So I am sharing with you. Hope you enjoy…
- Wheat flour – 4 cups
- Dry ginger powder – 2 table spoon
- Sugar/Jaggery – 2 cups or as per your taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 tea spoon
- Dry fruits(almonds, cashew, etc.)- 1.5 cup
- Muskmelon seeds – 1 table spoon
- Gond / edible gum resin – 1 table spoon
- Ghee –2 cup
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Add ghee in the pan/kadai on medium flame.
- Put gond in the melted ghee and fry till it becomes light brown in color.
- Take out the gond in a bowl, now fry dry fruits till it becomes light brown in color.
- Take out the dry fruits in a separate bowl.
- Add the wheat flour in a kadai, cook till the wheat flour becomes light brown in color.
- Take out the wheat flour in a separate bowl.
- Add ginger powder to the pan, keep stirring and roast the sonth for about 1 minutes.
- Take out the ginger powder in a bowl, add muskmelon seeds to the pan, cook for few seconds.
- Grind the dry fruits using a mixer.
- Put the fried gond in a plate and press it using a rolling pin or mug/glass.
- Take a large utensil, add all the ingredients, turmeric powder and sugar, mix all together.
- Take small portion of mixture, roll them into small laddu
- Gond ka laddu is ready, store it in air tight container.