For 2 cups
- Masala powder – 1 tea spoon
- Tea leaves – 1 table spoon
- Sugar – 1 table spoon (as per your taste)
- Milk – 1 cup (as per your taste)
- Water – less than 1 ½ cup
- Boil water in a pan, add masala powder and bring it to boil.
- Add sugar and tea leaves, boil again for a minutes.
- Add milk and bring to boil for few minutes.
- Turn off the flame, strain the masala tea into the tea cups.
- Serve hot with nutcrackers / spicy peanuts or any kind of snacks.
2 thoughts on “Masala Tea/Chai”