- Dried white peas (chickpea) – 1 cup
- Vegetable oil for greasing and cooking
- Coriander powder – ½ table spoon
- Cumin powder – ½ table spoon
- Gram masala – ½ table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Chopped onions –1
- Green chili (as per your taste)
- Chopped coriander leaves – ½ cup
- Ginger – garlic paste – 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ tea spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon
- Potatoes (boiled, peeled and mashed) – 1
- Salt to taste
- Ginger – garlic paste – ½ table spoon
- Gram masala – 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinch
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 table spoon
- Chopped onions – ½ cup
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
Other ingredients –
- Garlic tomato chutney
- Spicy green chutney
- Meethi chutney / Dates and Tamarind chutney
- Chopped onions
- Curd / lemon juice
- Crushed papdi
- Chat masala
For Ragda –
- Soak white chickpeas, add 2 cups of water and cook in pressure cooker for upto 2 whistle.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add onions and ginger–garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt to taste, turmeric powder and green chili powder and cook for 5 -6 minutes.
- After 5-6 minutes add boiled peas, 2 cups of water and gram masala mix well, cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame.
- Ragda is ready.
- Take a bowl add boiled potato and mash it, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portions into a flat round.
- Heat a pan, grease with oil and cook all the patties till they turn golden brown in color on both the sides.
- Patties is ready.
Place 2 patties on a serving plate and pour ragda over it, pour all chutneys and sprinkle chopped onions, sev, curd (as per your taste), crush papadis, chili powder, chat masala, chopped coriander leaves and spread over ragda patties and serve it.