Skip to content
- Grated coconut – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Green cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Ghee / butter – 2 tsp
- Pistachio (any kind of dry fruits) – finely chopped
- Milk powder / Khoya – ½ cup
- Food color (optional)
- Add butter into the heated pan and allow it to melt.
- Add khoya to the pan and cook it on low flame, keep stirring for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add coconut powder, food color (optional), sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix everything well and cook till it becomes a little dry.
- Turn off the flame, apply a little ghee in the plate, pour the coconuts mixture and then spread it evenly across the plate.
- Sprinkle pistachio on the top and press it gently with a spoon.
- Keep the plate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take out the plate and cut it into pieces as per your choice.