- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
- Apple OR Tomato – 1
- Garlic cloves – 2-3 pcs
- Green chili as per your taste
- Lemon –1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Take a small jar of mixer grinder, add fresh lemon juice, coriander, chopped apple or tomato, green chili, garlic, salt to taste and sugar.
- Make a smooth paste in the mixer grinder by grinding it for 2-3 minutes, make sure not to add water while grinding the chutney.
- Your chutney is ready, serve with meals or evening snacks.
One thought on “Spicy Green Chutney”