Hi, friends today I am sharing the Spicy peanuts recipe. This is very tasty and mouthwatering snacks. Whenever I go for trips I take nut crackers with me for the journey.
- Peanuts – 1 cup
- Besan /gram flour – 4 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Amchur (mango) powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Wash peanuts and soak in water for at least 5-6 hours. Make sure all the peanuts are completely immersed in the water.
- After 5-6 hours drain off water from peanuts.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt to taste, amchur powder, vegetable oil – 1 tsp, besan, and soaked peanuts and mix all together.
- Make sure to coat the peanuts evenly over it.
- Heat oil in the pan / kadai on medium flame.
- Put handful of peanuts and add one at a time in heated oil, so that they do not stick together.
- Fry the peanuts on medium flame till they become light brown.
- Take the peanuts out in a separate container, if you want you can sprinkle chaat masala and red chili powder on the fried peanuts and mix well.
- Serve warm with masala tea or allow the roasted peanuts to cool before storing in a container.