Skip to content
- Ghee / butter – ½ cup
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- Cardamom powder – 2 pinch
- Powder sugar – 1 cup
- Unsweetened Condensed milk/milk – ½ cup
- Pistachios for garnishing
- Melt the butter in the heated pan.
- Once the butter is melted, add milk powder and condensed milk to the pan and cook on low flame, keep stirring for 6-7 minutes.
- Roast it till the milk powder in it dries up, do not let the milk powder too dry otherwise your laddu will be hard after preparation.
- Take the pan off the heat, add cardamom powder and sugar powder and mix well.
- Take out a small amount of mixture and make small balls of it and garnish with pistachios and serve.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: