- Brown chocolate (Bars or Chips) – 1 cup
- White chocolate (Bars or Chips) – 1 cup
- Dry fruits (almonds, raisins, walnut, etc.)
- Chocolate Mold
- Lollipop Sticks (for lollipop chocolates)
- Melt the chocolate chips/bars in a container either using double boiler or in microwave.
- Break the chocolate bars in small pieces (not required if using chocolate chips) place in a microwave safe bowl and heat the chocolate for 30 seconds. Whish till it become smooth, you can heat for another 10-20 seconds if chocolate is not melted properly.
- In case of stove, break the chocolate bars in small pieces (not required if using chocolate chips) and place it in double boiler for melting on medium flame. Keep stirring until they get melted completely. Keep a side for 4-5 minutes.
To prepare the double boiler at home, place an container with 2-3 cups of water on stove and place another container slightly less than the size of the container at the bottom, and bring the water to boil.
- Now drop the melted chocolates into molds with spoon, make sure not fill it completely.
- Pat the mold on surface to spread the chocolate evenly into the mold and this will help the chocolate to reach into all the corners of the mold.
- Place it in freezer for 10 -15 minutes.
- To prepare the marvel chocolate, topup the mold with brown chocolate keeping the mold half empty, pat the mold and then add white chocolate in another half of the mold and pat the mold. You can also use white chocolate first and then add brown chocolate.
- Alternately you can mix fruit flavor color to prepare two different color and prepare marvel chocolate.
- Place the marvel chocolate in freeze for 10-15 minutes.
- To prepare chocolate with nuts. Pour the melted chocolates in the mold leaving half empty, then add nuts of your choice which can fit in the mold and then pour rest of the melted chocolate to cover the nut inside the chocolate.
- Pat the mold on surface and Place it in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- After 10 – 15 minutes chocolate are ready to eat.
- Similarly you can use lollipop sticks and mold to prepare different colors of lollipops, as shown in the image below.
- You can use the chocolate wrapping papers/or foil to wrap the chocolates.
- These are few different ways you can prepare the different types of chocolates, you can use your creativity to mix and match the color, use different design of molds readily available in the market.