Preparation Time: 30-35 minutes
Serving: 10-15 Choco biscuit balls
- Marie biscuits (you can take any kind of light sweet biscuits)-200 gm.
- Coconut powder- ½ cup.
- Cocoa powder-2 tsp.
- Sweetened Condensed milk- 1 cup (for preparing dough).
- Desert topping for coating (you can use coconut powder, crushed dry fruits).
- Put the biscuits in a zip lock bag and use a rolling pan to crush the biscuits in fine powder(you can also use blender).
- Add crushed biscuits, coconut powder, and cocoa powder in a bowl and mix all together.
- Add condensed milk to the bowl mix them well to make soft dough.
- Take the dough in small quantities to make lemon sized balls and coat all balls with desert topping or coconut powder or crushed dry fruits.
- Keep the preparation in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Choco biscuit balls is ready.