Preparation Time: 30-35 minutes
Serving: 2 bowls
- Suji (semolina)- ½ cup
- Ghee-1/3 cup
- Water- 1 ½ Cup
- Milk- ½ Cup
- Mix dry fruits (Almonds, Raisins, Cashew nuts)
- Cardamom powered-2-3 pinch /whole cardamom -3 (peel and crush)
- Heat the pan/Kadai.
- Add ghee into pan/Kadai and let it melt.
- Now put Suji in the melted ghee and roast it till it turns light brown while stirring continuously, keep the stove in medium heat.
- After Suji turns into light brown color add water and milk while stirring continuously.
- Mix the sugar thoroughly into the Suji and allow it to become thick and puffed.
- Add all the nuts and cardamom and mix it well
- Suji Halwa is ready.