Skip to content
- Maida-1 cup,
- Wheat flour-1cup,
- Lukewarm milk- 3/4 cup
- Butter-1 cup (unsalted)
- Instant dry active yeast-1 pack (1 tsp.)
- Sugar-1/3 cup
- Salt-1/2 tsp.
- Vanilla extract-1 tsp.
- For garnishing-
- White chocolate
- Brown chocolate
- Powdered sugar
- Take a large bowl add lukewarm milk add yeast and mix well. Keep it aside for 5 min.
- After 5 min add sugar, Maida, wheat flour and butter. Mix it well and make a soft dough.
- Spread some dry flour on the chopping board or a flat clean surface. Now with help of rolling pin (belna) roll it in a round circle with half-inch thickness.
- Cut donuts with help of donuts cutter. If you don’t have donut cutter, you can use glass or a bowl. Make a hole in the center with a small cap of any bottle.
- Place them on the plate. Brush the doughnuts with some oil so that they don’t dry. Cover and keep aside for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours the size of’ donuts will increase in almost double of its size and ready for fry.
- Keep the oil medium hot, also keep the flame on medium. Fry until the turn golden brown in color.
- Now dust the doughnuts with powdered sugar.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for few min or double boiler on the stove on medium temperature until chocolate melts.
- Wisk and coat the doughnuts into melted chocolate.
- You can also use white chocolate for garnishing brown chocolate doughnuts and brown chocolate for garnishing white chocolate doughnuts.
- Alternately you can also use sparkle to garnish the donuts
- Your doughnuts are ready.