Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 person
- Carrot- 500 gms (peel, wash and grate the carrots)
- Sugar- 1 cup(as per your taste)
- Green cardamom powder- ½ tsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Desi ghee– 2 tsp
- Mix dry fruits nuts –1/2 cup (cashew nuts, resins, pistachios)
- Pre-Heat a pan in medium heat and add ghee into it.
- When ghee is melted add grated carrots in the pan.
- Roast for 5-6 minutes and stir constantly.
- After 5-6 minutes add milk and cook until all the milk and ghee gets absorbed completely.
- Now add sugar into it. Cook until it gets dries completely.
- Keep stirring constantly so that the carrots don’t stick to the pan.
- Now add cardamom powder, mix dry fruits (Cashew, Pista and resins) into it and mix all ingredients nicely.
- Your carrot halwa is ready, turn off the stove and serve the warm carrot halwa in a bowl as a dessert.