Skip to content
- 4 medium sized boiled, peeled and mashed Potatoes
- Grated Cottage cheese (Paneer) – 4 tsp
- Bread crumbs – 3 tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Boiled corn – 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander (optional) – 1 tsp
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped onion – 1tsp
- Green Chilli – 1 (Optional if prepared for children)
- Garlic – 1 tsp
- Take a bowl, add mashed potatoes, cheese, salt to test, chopped onion and coriander, corn, Italian seasoning, corn flour and Garlic.
- Mix everything together.
- Grease your palms with oil, take small portions of the dough and shape that into lemon size.
- Pre Heat oil in the frying pan.
- Drop the balls in heated oil, few at a time and deep fry on medium heat, stirring gently till it turns golden and crisp.
- Cheese corn balls is ready, you can serve with ketchup.